Converian wants to make the conversion optimization process simple and effective.
Select one of our service and we’ll send you a full detailed report worth thousands of dollars.
You give us read access to your analytics (Of course, we sign an NDA if you need). You fill in a conversion questionnaire (tell us about your objectives, some info about your market and your competition). We spend some time over the phone to fully understand your objectives and set-up expectations.
1. Business Analysis and Online Traffic 2. Conversions and Visitors Analysis 3. Analysis and Testing Plan 4. Optimization Plan.See here our Optimization Methodology
You get the optimization report presented by a conversion strategist. You get aditional email support (we answer all your optimization questions). If needed we can assist you implementing our recommandations. Report includes only consultancy services (no coding or graphic design).
It’s human work, no software tool. Our conversion strategy team will provide you with the action plan on how to increase your conversion rate.
Simple like that. Try it!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We want to make sure that you get the best Conversion Optimization action plan report. If not happy we are ready to give a refund. But this never happened to our happy customers.
Understand the business objective and competition
Clear definition of online objectives
Competitive online analysis (traffic, conversion rate, online presence).Detailed traffic source analysis and promotion methods (AdWords, online campaigns, affiliates, newsletters, direct and indirect traffic).
Analytics Report Analysis (focus on Behaviour Analytics – user experience)
Google AdWords AuditIdentify type of clients and online behaviour.
In-page or Customer Experience : AnalyticsRecords visitor interactions inside webpagesFocuses on the user experience, instead of just the user path
AdWords metrics analysis for identifying growth opportunity and PPC budget efficiencyCampaign analysis, keywords, conversions and ROIAdWords budget review, ad copy and account structureAudit review and optimization account proposal
1. Identify user-experience issues
- Running usability tests
- Implement monitoring system (heatmap, overlay, scrollmap)
2. Conversion funnel analysis and micro-conversions
- Definine conversion funnels
- Conversion flow analysis3. Non-conversion analysis (bounce, user objections)
– Implement user feed-back mechanism and understand non-conversion issues
- Show you where visitors click within the page
- The best indication of customer intentAttention heatmaps
- Show you what parts of the page get the most attentionScroll-reach heatmaps
- Show you how far down the page visitors scroll
Conversions Funnels show where potential customers drop out of your conversion process.On their own, they are best used for troubleshooting a websiteï¿½s flow and finding conversion blockages
1. Running optimization tests and defining wireframes2. Running A/B/n and Multivariate Test (MVT)3. Landing page optimization and customer channel segmentation
1. Extend optimization tests2. Define the control version and defining the new tests3. Result analysis and extension of optimization tests4. Test extension to other channels